- To master the fundamental principles of leadership.
- To acquire the essential theoretical knowledge and its applications.
- To foster the critical abilities of thinking innovatively and of managing changes in an organization.
- To cultivate a global viewpoint and global management capabilities.
- To train students with the necessary knowledge and leadership skills to prepare them to become socially responsible adults and competent professionals with leadership
- To educate students in the state-of-the-art business practices, concepts, and methods